Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors will learn about Girl Scout traditions.
WHAT THEY'LL LEARN:
When girls have earned this badge, they’ll know how to use Girl Scout ways and traditions to make the world a better place.
PLAN YOUR MEETING:
- How a multi-level troop could approach the Girl Scout Way (and Tula Petal)
- Video demonstration: Daisy Tula Petal
- Video demonstration: Brownie Girl Scout Way Step 3
- Video demonstration: Junior Girl Scout Way Step 3
- Special guest: Awesome Girls: Sing Me A Song: Songs to Start Your Girl Scout Journey with Melinda Caroll (Daisies: Step 3; Brownie and Juniors: Steps 1 and 5)
Leading an engaging meeting:
for facilitating group
conversations, handling supplies, and organizing your meeting
- Digital ice breakers and games
- Tips for working with girls at different levels
- Step-by-step planner: Sign in to the Volunteer Toolkit and review the Girl Scout Way badges (Brownie 1, Brownie 2, Junior 1, Junior 2) and Tula Petal to find materials lists, scripts, meeting aids, and more.