- Have room for at least 12 girls in your troop and keep your troop visible to prospective members for registration on our website.
- Review troop information at the bottom of the "Troops" tab under the Member Profile section of the Volunteer Toolkit (VTK).
- List and update troop information and submit a troop description to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th.
- Elevate the importance of the
Girl Scout uniform with all girls having required uniform
elements and wearing them while participating in public
Magnolia Super Troop Program
The Magnolia Super Troop Program showcases troops that strive to give girls an extraordinary Girl Scout experience through the efforts of each adult and girl. Super Troops meet deadlines for registration, use the VTK, manage troop funds responsibly, participate in the Product Program, serve the community and have fun!
The requirements for each category are listed below. Girl Scout troops who pursue Magnolia Super Troop distinction must complete all requirements in each category. Girl Scout Troops who are Magnolia Super Troops will be able to enjoy some special perks for their efforts such as
- Bragging Rights
- Special Patch for each girl participating
- Special Pin for registered leaders/co-leaders (up to 4) - additional pins available for purchase
- Recognition at the Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon, on social media, in the Council Connection and other communications
- Early registration for council events (one day early)!
- Invitation to participate in special events throughout the year
- $50 gift certificate to GSGMS shops for the troop
BE A STRONG AND SUSTAINABLE TROOP
BE PREPARED TO LEAD GIRLS
DO THE GIRL SCOUT LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
DO SOMETHING FUN
DO A GOOD TURN
DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
BE A GOOD STEWARD AND USE RESOURCES WISELY
So tell us, is your Girl Scout troop ready to show you are a Magnolia Super Troop??
Please complete an Intent to Participate form and let us know YOU ARE ON IT by September 15!