Beginning August 24, all GSGMS retail shop locations will re-open to the public by appointment only. Appointment times are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday. We will also open, one Saturday only, August 29th from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our customers and employees. To ensure this, we have developed the following guidelines for our retail shop locations. Our goal is to limit the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our retail shops and in our interactions with customers.
Prior to your arrival, please review and agree to the following guidelines:
- Please do not enter the shop if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough or shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, headache, new loss of taste or smell. We are happy to reschedule if you are not feeling well.
- Limit the number of people in your party. Our shops are small, so we will limit the number of customers to two per 30-minute session. (Helpful hint: write a list of merchandise you need prior to shopping with us to help expedite your visit and ensure we can service the next customer at their appointment time). We may ask you to wait in your vehicle until we can safely welcome you in the shop.
- Wash your hands or please use our hand sanitizing station near the entrance of the building before entering the retail shop.
- Wear a face mask as they will be required to enter any of our council shops.
- Wait and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet between you and anyone else in the shop.
- Use credit/debit cards (or cookie dough), when possible. There is a national shortage of coins.
- Temperatures will be checked for anyone entering a GSGMS office building.
GSGMS is committed to prioritizing our customers’ health and safety and will ensure that:
- Door handles and register areas are wiped clean after each customer use and deep-cleaned every day at store close.
- Retail Associates will wear facial coverings and ensure hand washing and sanitizing between customers.
- There will be plexi-glass at each register location as a protection for all customers.