Mississippi Braves Scout Campout Night
Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, leaders, family & friends are invited to attend. Please place your order early to guarantee your spot before space runs out. All groups must register in advance for the campout. NO WALK-UPS. Tickets may be picked up at the "Scout Night Will Call" table at the Trustmark Park Main Gate starting at 4:30 on July 22. After the game, those participating in the campout will re-enter the field to begin setting up for the night. Please read the rules & regulations below carefully.
Campout Package Details
*One (1) Field Level ticket
*One (1) Fun Zone wristband
*One (1) M-Braves commemorative "Scout Night" patch
*Pregame parade around the warning track
*Movie after the game
*Campout in the outfield at Trustmark Park
$15 per person (campout package)
$9 per person (game ticket only)
Everyone camping overnight or wanting a patch needs the campout package.
Deadline to Participate
Friday, June 30
To secure a patch, you must place your order by May 31.
Tentative Schedule of Events
5:00 PM Gates Open
5:35 PM Begin pre-game scout parade (please arrive early)
5:45 PM Ceremonial first pitch
5:55 PM National Anthem
6:00 PM Game Begins
9:00 PM Game Ends followed by Fireworks (games usually average three hours)
11:00 PM Movie Starts
1:00 AM Lights Out
6:00 AM Wake Up (must be packed & out of the stadium by 7:00 AM)
7:00 AM Campout Ends
All times are approximate and subject to change.
Campout Rules: Please Read Carefully!
• No stakes/spikes are allowed (can damage our irrigation system).
• Scouts must practice family camping rules.
• Please treat the field with care at all times.
• Everyone must stay in the outfield grass.
• No one is allowed on the infield at any time.
• Carry all equipment onto the field. Wheels are NOT allowed on the grass.
• Chairs are NOT allowed on the field.
• Please do not bring blow-up mattresses. Sleeping bags & tents ONLY.
• The use of heating devices is prohibited.
• Lighters, kerosene lamps, candles, generators, etc. are NOT allowed.
• Bug spray is NOT allowed on the field (may kill the grass).
However, you may apply the spray on the concourse or in the stands before going down to the field.
• FOOD: Only prepackaged snacks are allowed inside the gates after the game.
• DRINKS: Coolers are NOT allowed. You may bring bottled water only.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited during the campout. No alcoholic beverages.
• Pets are not allowed inside the stadium or on the field.
• Restrooms are available on the first base side of the concourse.
• All campers are required to help pick up any trash on the field before leaving the stadium Sunday
morning so our grounds crew can begin their daily routine.
• The Mississippi Braves reserve the right to cancel/postpone the campout due to inclement weather/ expected weather overnight. A rain date is scheduled for Saturday, July 29, 2017.